Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2 for the price of 1



Hi all!

As I was browsing through my several terabytes of music, only few tech artists made me smile, and the purpose of this post today, is to share them with you. Of course there are too many of these and I can't spend my day on it so let me present you two of those few artists I loved the most:



Compuphonic: Maxime Firket, at 7 years old, is playing cello and then discovers electronic music. Perfectionist as he is, Compuphonic spends hours on his projects in order to extract the most out of his sound. He is passionate and we can feel it in his creations!

Kolombo: Olivier Grégoire, while working with the biggest names of Tech music like John Dalhback, John Acquaviva and Fatphaze, Kolombo carried by his growing success, in 2005 and founded an independent electro label supported by Audiopolis Distribution. Called LouLou Records, Gregg uses the label to release his tracks, under the artist name Kolombo, his new solo project.

Both coming from Belgium, both on Turbo Records, these two artists adapt Tech and Minimal music for clubs so that anyone could appreciate it. Here are some of their productions:






Enjoy!


JulianC

No comments:

Post a Comment