Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fujasaki - What I Look Like? EP


Prowess Records first official release. In collaboration with Artificial Songs, the honors went to Swedish talent Fujasaki with his electro banger: “What I look like” Remix EP. On this EP you’ll find three remixes by _aa_, Fujasaki himself and JordyVision. The remixes give a deep-house and acid touch to the original. The cover, made by Daniel Sunhede, is an homage to 10 cc's Bloody Tourist.

The Swedish electronic/house/funk producer has been releasing music for over six years under the Fujasaki moniker. He has done official remixes for such diverse acts as Familjen, Lacrosse, Björn Kleinhenz, Dibaba and many more.


Download: zshare alt directlink

Tracklist:

1. What I Look Like? (Part 1)
      Fujasaki - What I Look Like (Part 1)  by  Prowess Records


2. What I Look Like? (Fujasaki's Cruise Control Re-Work)
      Fujasaki - What I Look Like (Cruise Control Re-Work)  by  Prowess Records


3. What I Look Like? (JordyVision's Kansai Acid Dip)
      Fujasaki - What I Look Like (JordyVision's Kansai Acid Dip)  by  Prowess Records


4. What I Look Like? (Disco Night at the Knitting Factory by _aa_)
      Fujasaki - What I Look Like (Disco Night At The Knitting Factory By _aa_)  by  Prowess Records


"What I look Like?" music video:




Download from Fujasaki's back catalogue:

Fujasaki - "The Breakfast" (EP) (Sudd. Recordings, 2008)

Fujasaki - "The ReMixtape" (Compilation) (Sudd. Recordings, 2008)

Fujasaki - "HCA" (Album) (Sudd. Recordings, 2006)

Fujasaki - "You Never Left An Airport Happy Pt. 2" (Remix EP) (Sudd. Recordings, 2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment