Monday, October 5, 2009

I wore my sunglasses at night!


Hey fellow citizens!

As you all know it (or should!), last friday was one of the best party I've ever attented. Maybe because Liam, Conor and Ray from Saint-Woods are crazy awesome event organizers and DJs or just because Aoki was an outrageous entertainer that night... Well bottom line is, I want to put up front one of the biggest collaborator of this successful event; VintageFrames.com.

You'll find the nicest glasses frames and pictures with your favorite artists wearing them!
And to make your trip worth it, have a second look at the pictures we took last friday!

Visit their website, and leave a comment here telling me what your favorite frames are.


Here's two of the nicest remixes (in my opinion) from Aoki just to make you remember nice moments of that event or to make you feel even more guilty of not attending it, hehehe:




JulianC

No comments:

Post a Comment